Schools can provide the fundamentals of math and English, but they can’t teach our children how to live extraordinary lives.
So how do we, as parents, raise our children to be their best selves?
In this video, Mindvalley founder, Vishen Lakhiani, and Lifebook founder, Jon Butcher, discuss controversial yet powerful ideas behind raising children.
Jon first wanted to teach himself and his family to lead extraordinary lives — and in doing so, he accidentally created the Lifebook program that’s helped thousands of people design a spectacular life.
And now his philosophy of parenting can help you jump on a completely new paradigm of success for your kids that modern education utterly failed to make clear to us.
In this video, you’ll discover:
- (1:17) — The modern brules on raising children and the downfalls of an industrial-age model of education.
- (4:18) — The old traditions of parenting we need to return to.
- (6:59) — The most powerful mode of learning, and why entrepreneurs often don’t always succeed academically.
- (10:01) — The most important advice that every parent should know on how to raise kids to lead extraordinary lives.
- (11:27) — The most valuable hack to make you a better parent and a happier person.
Watch this video to learn more about how to teach your kids the most valuable skills for success in the real world.
Do you want to craft a legendary life? Join Lifebook founder, Jon Butcher, in his FREE Masterclass, How To Turn Your Life Into A Living Masterpiece, to learn how to elevate your life from ordinary to masterpiece.
Simply click here to reserve your spot, or select the date and time most convenient for you below.
What do you think of the modern education system? Share your thoughts in the comments below.