The world is suffering — but how can you do your part to help?
In her engaging and humorous talk from A-Fest Greece, Mindvalley’s newest author Emily Fletcher discusses what she calls “The 3 Big Scaries” affecting the world today — climate change, terrorism, and “fake” food.
These problems often feel bigger than us, making us believe that as individuals we don’t have the means to stop them.
But that’s not the whole truth.
We can all take action.
There’s a way that we as individuals can reframe this trifecta of problems so what we take personal responsibility to overcome them, work together, and achieve true happiness.
We have to first understand that every problem in the world is a symptom of a deeper underlying imbalance.
Watch Emily’s insightful talk to learn more about the major problems we face in the world today, and discover how — with just two simple steps — you can heal the collective by healing yourself.
Here are some key ideas shared in the talk:
- (01:51) — A moving explanation of “The Big 3 Scaries,” and their underlying imbalances.
- (02:50) — The mistaken belief of the “I’ll be happy when…” syndrome.
- (08:41) — A poignant but funny description of why there is no “away.”
- (12:35) — The surprising neuroscience behind the 2 simple steps to save the world.
- (15:05) — The inspiring statistics and studies showing the growing goodness in the world.
- (16:40) — The convincing reason we need to invest in ourselves now.
You are powerful enough to make the world a better place — and it starts with two simple steps.
If you want to learn how to make more positive life changes, discover the three ways you can enrich your life with meditation in Emily Fletcher’s brand new Free Masterclass, Meditation for Super Performance.
Click Here to register or select a time and date below that works best for you.
What’s the best tip you’ve learned for creating a better world? Share your thoughts in the comments below.