We recently had the honor of having the founder of Lifebook, Jon Butcher, and his wife Missy on for a Facebook Live session at our Mindvalley Headquarters.
And the result was a candid and deeply insightful Q&A session with our entire Mindvalley community.
From tips on creating lasting relationships, to health and fitness strategies — even on to more personal topics like how Jon and Missy met — this video will give you a glimpse into the extraordinary minds of this inspiring couple.
In less than 24 hours of posting this on our Mindvalley Academy Facebook page, this 35-minute session was viewed over 33,000 times and has garnered over 250 comments.
Here are the questions asked by our community:
- 1:06 — How did you (Jon and Missy) create Lifebook?
- 3:03 — How do you accomplish travelling to another part of the world for months at a time, and still manage your children’s education? (Jon’s insights on this is mind-blowing.)
- 7:30 — What is the highest leverage strategies to stay fit, healthy and maintain a high level of vitality? (Bonus: Missy shares one of her recipes for a “green smoothie.”)
- 13:31 — You regularly mention that your love relationship (between Jon and Missy) is the “foundation of your life?” What do you mean by this? And what are your tips for building a strong love relationship?
- 15:05 — How can you optimize your time between your role as a parent, your career, and still give yourself your own personal time?
- 18:36 How do you go about setting your goals if you don’t even know where to start?
- 21:40 — Who inspires you? What are your favorite books or resources?
- 24:30 — What do you recommend for a powerful morning routine?
- 25:50 — What are some of the things you struggle with? (Jon shares a gem of wisdom about how we should all be investing our time, money and effort.
- 29:40 — How did you meet? Was it love at first sight or did your love develop over time?
Note: Mindvalley’s latest Quest, The Lifebook 30-Day Challenge, is no longer open for enrollment as the course has already begun.
However, if you’re interested in learning about the LIVE 4-Day Flagship Lifebook Program (held in Jon’s home in Chicago), we’ve included a link for you to learn more below.